The Good Stuff – Zero Nightby Tim Miner on October 20, 2019
On Thursday, Oct. 17, the co-working community of Hygge celebrated four years in Charlotte at a very special Zero Night. A crowd of 200+ packed Not Just Coffee Jay Street (part of Hygge’s fourth location) to hear short talks from Gerard Littlejohn, Julia Fay, Josh Jacobson, Keia Mastrianni, Tamara LaValla, Garrett Tichy on why they’re grateful AF. If you weren’t able to join in, no worries. We were and we’re happy to give you a little taste of the good stuff that was shared.
- “I don’t think opportunity is funded. It’s created. It is a gift. What are you going to do with the opportunity in front of you? How can you create opportunity for someone else?” – Gerard Littlejohn
- “I have a seat at the table. And, I bring people with me. ” – Gerard Littlejohn
- “I was going to have to be my best friend — the soother I wanted to hear.” – Julia Fay on conquering her fears
- “I love sweater vests. It’s an amazing day.” – Josh Jacobson
- “I’m terrible at celebrating. That’s time I could use to get started on more shit.” – Tamara LaValla
- “This city has loved me in a way I can never repay.” – Garrett Tichy